All Patch Notes
Upcoming Patch - 19, Tuesday February, 2019 @ 10AM – 1PM PDT
Patch Number: 220.127.116.11
Standalone Client Patch Size: 204 MB
Patch Files (Direct Download):
New 'Mech: Warhammer IIC
You can check out the Countdown post for more details about the Warhammer IIC 'Mech as they are released!
Order them in the Store page here!
Standard Versions Of 2018 Loyalty Variants
Standard versions of last year's Loyalty Variants have been added to the web store:
Trial 'Mechs Update
Trial 'Mechs have been updated to the following:
Those who have purchased the MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Pre-order will receive the following cockpit items on MWO:
- Turret Standing cockpit item
- Igor VTOL Hanging cockpit item
- Chloe's Cavaliers Warhorn
MWOWC 2018 winners and Comp Play participants will receive the following applicable cockpit items and decals:
- 1st place Gold Warhorn to EON Synergy
- 2nd place Silver Warhorn to EmpyreaL
- 3rd place Bronze Warhorn to 1st Jaguar Guards
- MWOWC2018 Participation Warhorn to Comp Play participants
- 1st place Gold Decal to EON Synergy
- 2nd place Silver Decal to EmpyreaL
- 3rd place Bronze Decal to 1st Jaguar Guards
- Full Team Name Decal for the top 12 teams in MWOWC 2018
Bolt-On retrofits have been expanded to the following 'Mech chassis:
- Timber Wolf
- Dire Wolf
The following new Bolt-Ons have been released to all retrofitted 'Mech chassis:
- Davion Flag (IS only)
- Diamond Shark Flag (Clan only)
- Ghost Bear Flag (Clan only)
- Jade Falcon Flag (Clan only)
- Kurita Flag (IS only)
- Liao Flag (IS only)
- Marik Flag (IS only)
- Nova Cat Flag (Clan only)
- Rasalhague Flag (IS only)
- Smoke Jaguar Flag (Clan only)
- Steel Viper Flag (Clan only)
- Steiner Flag (IS only)
- Wolf Flag (Clan only)
Bolt-Ons have been added to the following 'Mechs:
- Annihilator - Battery cells
- Assassin - Battery cells
- Atlas - Battery cells
- Banshee - Battery cells
- Blackjack - Battery cells
- Black Knight - Battery cells
- Black Lanner - Battery cells
- Fafnir - Battery cells
- Piranha - Battery cells
- UrbanMech - Battery cells
- Atlas - Glowing eyes
- Cyclops - Glowing eyes
- Kodiak - Glowing eyes
- Panther - Glowing eyes
- Piranha - Glowing eyes
Check out the new Glowing Eyes Bolt-On feature here!
Heavy Machine Gun (Both Clan and Inner Sphere):
- 1 ton ammo increased to 1250 (from 1000)
- 0.5 ton ammo increased to 625 (from 500)
'Mech Quirk changes
- Mobility increased to similar levels of other higher mobility TNS variants.
Design notes: Out of the Thanatos line, the 4P stood out as under-performing compared to other variants. We will be bringing its mobility up to match similar Thanatos variants.
- UAC / 20 HSL +1 quirk added.
Universal Range +5% Quirk added to the following torso OmniPods:
- KFX-C Left Torso
- KFX-C Right Torso
- KFX-D Left Torso
- KFX-D Right Torso
- KFX-Prime Left Torso
- KFX-Prime Right Torso
Design notes: We want to provide the lesser used OmniPods with some more potent options at customizing your OmniMechs. As well as play into the high accuracy at long ranges niche the 'Mech is known for in the lore when combined with a number of set of 8 quirks.
- Clan ER PPC HSL +1
- UAC/20 HSL +1 quirk added
- Bolt-On and Weapon Door shadows have been removed due to these shadows not animating along with the 'Mech.
- The Solaris Watch List is now the top element in the Solaris Overview panel and it is set to open by default.
- Fixed an art issue where the Summoner 'Mech's hip geometry were asymmetrical.
- Fixed an art issue where the Kintaro 'Mech's start-up animation was too quick, causing issues in the end of the animation.
- Scouting mode's Intel Collected displayed on the in-game HUD no longer resets to 0 when a player quits and re-joins the match.
- 'Mechs no longer get stuck between a building and rail tracks in cell D4 of Solaris City.
- 'Mechs no longer get stuck between a building and an elevated platform in cell D7 of Solaris City.
- Added the proper missing quirk changes to the Bushwacker BSW-HR 'Mech.
Patch Files (Direct Download)
To make the patching process easier for players with limited download caps, we'll be providing direct download links for the patch file(s) that comprise this patch. This will allow you to download the patch file(s) elsewhere, for manual injection into the MWO patcher through a Patch Cache folder.
Aside from allowing you to download the patch file(s) elsewhere, on another connection, there are no additional benefits to performing the patch this way; the patching process itself will be the same.
This direct patch download process will only work for players running the standalone client. It does not apply to players running MWO through Steam.
How to use these patch files
• Download the above file(s)
• For sake of ease we recommend creating a dedicated folder for the patch file(s), such as 'MWO Patch Cache'
• You do not need to unzip or unpack the patch file(s)
• Launch the MWO Portal
• Select the three horizontal lines in the top left of the Portal Window
• Choose the 'Specify Patch File Cache' option
• In the field that appears, paste or enter the location in which you saved the patch file(s) and hit OK
• For example, C:\Users\<username>\Documents\MWO Patch Cache
• Click the blue Patch button
• The launcher will now check the Patch Cache folder you defined. If it locates the required patch files, it will unpack and use those files to apply the patch.
• Once the patch is complete, launch the game